Hi everyone! Sorry I have been absent from blogging this week. I just finished my taxes and I’m still traumatized. Traumatized from the act of doing taxes and traumatized because I waited until the last minute. But now that it’s over, I can go back to my favorite pastime – blogging.
I was nominated for “The Real Neat Blogging Award” by The Go To Girl. She is just one of the many cool bloggers I have had the pleasure of meeting since I started blogging in January.
I am really grateful to The Go To Girl and everyone on WordPress. I hope everyone stays active and inspiring.
1. Who do you admire? My mom – she is such a hardworking and caring person. She’d give you the purse off her shoulder if you needed it (and because she actually can since she may have over 100) LOL 😂
2. Are you a dog or cat person? I’m a dog person. Dogs have an amazing capacity for unconditional love. I have the sweetest (my husband would say dumbest) two dogs in the world 🌎
3. Do you like city or countryside living? I’m a city person. I grew up in a big city and could not live without hustle and bustle.
4. Are you an inside or outside person? I’m both. I am happy lying in the sun or binging on Netflix at home. My favorite show is forensic files on HLN. I watch the show so much, my husband thinks I’m secretly planning his demise. I actually love how forensic science can solve cold cases and bring closure to families.
5. Do you still see people from your childhood? I don’t and it makes me sad. My husband still hangs out with his friends from kindergarten. So jealous.
6. Facebook Heaven or Hell? I’m not a facebooker. I jumped on the bandwagon too late and missed the boat. Who knew it would still be around.
7. Do you like your holidays hot or cold? I grew up in the Midwest and dealt with cold weather most of my life. I was miserable. I love ❤️ the heat. The hotter the better!
Now that I’ve answered my questions, I’m nominating the following bloggers:
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2018?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?